Travel Pool Grant Application
Grant Applicant Criteria:
- Delegation must be within a range that is eligible for receiving funds.
- Application packet should include completed Presbytery Delegation Attendance sheet, Travel Pool Grant application, and a budget reflecting projected income, expenses and other sources of travel funding.
- The completed application must be received no later than February 11, 2016.
- An understanding that funds are limited and available on a first request, first serve basis.
- Grants range from $200.00 up to a maximum of $1,500.00. Awards may be less than the maximum or amount requested.
- The travel grant check must be made payable to the presbytery.
- Grant application must be signed by the Executive Presbyter or authorized Presbytery representative.
- Application must be completed and signed by the delegation/project leader. Unsigned documents are considered incomplete.
Application for Travel Pool Grant
Mail/email your completed signed application to:
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
100 Witherspoon Street
Louisville, KY 40202
(e): [email protected]