PYT LODGING / MEAL PACKAGES
For Exhibitors, College Fair, Interest Group Leaders and Staff
There are three on campus lodging/meal options available for adults participating in the Presbyterian Youth Triennium as Exhibit Staff, Interest Group Leader, or College / Seminary Fair staff. These options are not customizable and are the options available for someone staffing a booth or group who would like to have housing and meals on the Purdue Campus.
Housing is in First Street Towers. A deluxe, graduate student residence hall with private room/bath/AC style rooms. The dining option is located in one of the four PYT assigned dining courts located on the Purdue campus. The most convenient for First Street Tower housed participants is Earhart Dining Court – which is conveniently located across the street from First Street Towers. Dining Court food is excellent, “all you care to eat” with all dietary needs accommodated as well as a wide variety of menus.
If you choose to register with one of the three PYT Lodging Packages you will receive a white wristband upon your check-in at the main PYT office or at First Street Towers. The white wristband allows you access to any of the four assigned PYT dining courts (you will receive this information when you check in). We will send you more information and details about your housing/dining closer to the event and once registration has closed. Most likely mid to late June 2019.
Package #1Exhibitor / Agency Staff
- First Street Tower lodging beginning Monday, July 15th through Saturday, July 20th.
- First meal is dinner on Monday, July 15th and last meal is breakfast on Saturday, July 20th.
Package #2Interest Group Leader / Agency Staff
- First Street Tower lodging beginning Wednesday, July 17th through Saturday, July 20th.
- First meal is dinner on Wednesday, July 17th and last meal is breakfast on Saturday, July 20th.
Package #3College / Seminary Fair / Agency Staff
- First Street Tower lodging beginning Thursday, July 18th through Saturday, July 20th.
- First meal is dinner on Thursday, July 18th and last meal is breakfast on Saturday, July 20th.
Where do I stay and eat if I do not opt for a PYT package? There are a number of nearby hotels in West Lafayette, IN and Lafayette, IN (Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn are the two closest). Exhibitors, staff, college representatives and other leaders or agency staff would simply make your own lodging arrangements and eat near campus (any number of establishments nearby) or on campus at the dining courts – paying as you enter the dining court. Meal rates are: $6.75 for breakfast; $10.75 for lunch and dinner.