REGISTRAR RESPONSIBILITY OVERVIEW
PRESBYTERY, CHURCH AND RACIAL ETHNIC CAUCUS DELEGATION REGISTRARS
Serve as THE point person for your presbytery/ church delegation.
- Complete the Registrar Contact Form and fax to 502-569-8445 or email to [email protected]
- Establish a Triennium “GO Team” (a group of volunteers who get vital event information to youth and adults) to assist you with the selection process, planning and communication.
- Forward or send Triennium Information, as it comes to you, to every church in your presbytery. Make sure that every church has registration information and the opportunity to send youth to the 2019 Presbyterian Youth Triennium.
- Using the 2019 Presbyterian Youth Triennium artwork (located on the Facebook group and the website) create simple promotional pieces (e-cards, postcards, flyers, etc.) and send them to every church and youth leader in your presbytery.
- Coordinate the selection of your Triennium delegation (youth and adult advisors).
- Make sure that the background check process is completed, with the help of the National Registrar, through the Triennium office.
- Host at least one Pre-Triennium Gathering for your delegation with the purpose of sharing information, building community and developing a community life covenant.
- Visit the Triennium website and the private Registrar Facebook Group frequently for updates and time sensitive materials.
- Communicate with the National Registrar as needed.
- Coordinate travel to and from the Triennium for your delegation.
- Complete the Group Estimate form and send to the national registrar by October 1, 2018.
- Complete all registration by the deadline.. This includes completing the online registration for your delegation, all registration fees paid, all updates made
• Coordinate the hosting of a Triennium Global Partner to attend the Triennium with your delegation.
• Complete the PYT Travel Grant Application as applicable for your delegation.
• It is not assumed that the presbytery registrar will attend the event.
• It is CRITICAL for registrars to be comfortable using electronic mediums (computer, email, internet, websites) and available via phone.
• Registration will be completed online through the Presbyterian Church (USA) ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
• Registration will open in late Fall 2018 and will close in April or May 2019 (tbd).
• Registration will be “first come – first registered” – space is limited for the event.
• Your Group Estimate is not a binding number – but a good / accurate estimate is important for planning purposes.
• Registrations will be prioritized by the date in which they were completed (entered, paid, background checks completed).
• How presbytery delegates are selected is determined by your presbytery or caucus and not by the national Triennium office.
*This is an overview of the registrar responsibilities. Registration Instructions and Guidelines will be made available to the registrars with the REGISTRAR KIT portal on the Triennium website (Spring 2018). Once we have received a completed Registrar Contact Form, your name and information will be added to our registrar database. You will also be invited to join the private 2019 REGISTRAR FACEBOOK GROUP.